post 1: A country i would like to visit

I've always been attracted to traveling. The idea of visiting unknown places, learn new things, meet people and be alone by myself contemplating wonderful landscapes. I prefer lonely places, where nobody bothers, places where tourist don't go. I've been thinking about amazon jungle, or maybe Madagascar, but first of all I want to visit every unexplored corner of Chile, mostly Northern Chile. The beautiful beaches, valleys, oasis in the desert, mountains and ravines that cut the landscape of the endless desert.
Being an archaeologist has opened me the opportunity to visit those forgotten places where people used to live, so for me,  traveling is a way to learn about these people, the things they did in the past and find the stuff they manufactured is always thrilling.

Another place I would like to know in depth is Mexico. I've been there before but it is such a big country that you need more than one life to visit the whole country. I want to go there to study, but then come back to Chile to live here somewhere quiet.

Comentarios

  1. I lived in Antofagasta for 5 five years but I didn't really know all those places you named! Thank you for sharing your experience, I would like to visit the North of Chile too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

Welcome!